Program Number: 30-531-6
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
Moraine Park Technical College's Advanced Emergency Medical Technician course builds upon the basic Emergency Medical Technician curriculum. Students learn advanced patient assessment, communication skills and beginning advanced life support interventions through participation in clinical experiences beyond the basic Emergency Medical Technician level.
Statewide Median Salary for Recent Graduates
- $130.35 per credit (resident)
- $195.53 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2016-2017 fees; 2017-2018 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Private ambulance companies
- Volunteer community EMS providers
- Municipal fire departments
- Hospital emergency departments
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Health Requirements need to be met and a Criminal Background Check is required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|531-304||Advanced Emergency Medical Technician||4|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
Students will need to be WI EMT Licensed; current Health Care Provider CPR certification; criminal background check; proof of immunizations for ride alongs to be admitted to this program.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.