REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 61-160-2
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: Fond du Lac
Administrative Medical Assistants are at the front lines of a medical office and play an integral role in the patient experience. This certificate prepares students to perform specialized administrative tasks in a healthcare setting such as patient registration, scheduling patient appointments and procedures, telecommunications skills, maintaining electronic healthcare records, operating computer software and office equipment, and maintaining supplies for the office. The courses from this certificate can be directly transferred into Moraine Park’s Medical Office Specialist technical diploma and Medical Office Management associate of applied science degree should students choose to continue their education. Click here to discover more about the different career pathways in the Medical Office Cluster programs.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Medical Office Receptionist
- Information Clerk
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|501-107||Digital Literacy for Healthcare||2|
|509-101||Medical Assistant Administrative Procedures||2|
|509-102||Human Body in Health and Disease||3|
|509-107||Medical Office Insurance and Finance||2|