Share this page
Translate this page
Listen to this page

Transfer to Four Year College

Transferring to a four-year college has never been easier!

Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree. Check out the many credit transfer agreements MPTC has to four-year public and private colleges.

  • Credits earned at MPTC must meet the requirements of the college where you wish to enroll.
  • Some colleges accept only certain courses or a limited number of credits.
  • Some colleges accept the credits of an entire associate of applied science degree.
  • Some colleges accept technical diploma level courses.
  • Be sure to contact the receiving college to ask if specific MPTC courses will transfer.

Transferring Resources

  • Certain MPTC credits are accepted at the University of Wisconsin Colleges. Check out the
    UW Transfer Information System (TIS) for more details.
  • Check with the college you plan to attend for their most current credit transfer agreements.
  • Still have questions, please contact Karen Coley or Tiffany Rhode.