Wellness Promotion Certificate
Program Number: 97-546-1
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus: West Bend, Online
The Wellness Promotion Certificate is designed to educate students in the application of the core principles of wellness for helping others to prevent illness or injury and to improve health for individuals or in a company setting. It also provides an opportunity for allied health, managerial and human resource students to continue their heath related education and to add value to their programs of study.
The Wellness Promotion Certificate consists of 3 core courses that cover the basic principles of wellness assessment, physical fitness, nutrition and weight management, emotional and spiritual wellness, environmental wellness, stress management and healing. Students learn to apply these principles through coaching and workplace wellness promotion. Successful completion of the certificate will provide students with the opportunity to conduct wellness assessments and to design individual and company wellness programs.
For further information regarding the Wellness Promotion Certificate, please contact either Ronaldo Cordeiro, Academic advisor, at 920-924-6376 or the General Education Office at 920-929-2113.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- *Fees shown are 2014-2015 fees; 2015-2016 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Improve/upgrade employment opportunities.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-159||**Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|546-100||Wellness, Health and Healing||3|
|546-120||Advanced Wellness Concepts||3|
|546-121||Wellness Coaching and Promotion||3|
|801-136||English Composition 1||3|
|- OR -|
|801-196||Oral and Interpersonal Communication||3|
|806-177||General Anatomy and Physiology||4|
|- OR -|
|809-166||Introduction to Ethics: Theory and Application||3|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.