Professional Communication Certificate
Program Number: 97-801-2
School Year: 2014-2015
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
This certificate promotes professional communication strategies and processes in the workplace. Communication skills are core among key skill sets employers seek, and while traditionally considered the "soft skills", strong communication skills and competencies strengthen an employee's value to the company.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- •Improve/upgrade employment opportunities.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-159||**Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|801-136||English Composition 1||3|
|801-141||Introduction to Mass Communications||3|
|801-196||Oral and Interpersonal Communication||3|
|- OR -|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.