Office Software Suite Certificate
Program Number: 97-103-2
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
Students in this certificate series gain knowledge and skills in the following office software:
- Word processing
- Presentation graphics
- Linking and embedding capabilities
This nine-credit certificate provides training in Microsoft Windows operating system, Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint software packages, as well as entry-level integration of these applications.
Office Software Suite allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program; the credits can later be applied toward a degree or diploma if the student desires. Students may also find that this certificate complements many Moraine Park degree and diploma programs. In addition, graduates or students may find they have already completed some of the certificate’s requirements.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Prepares individuals to perform computer functions in a wide range of occupations that require word processing, database, spreadsheet and presentation graphics.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.