Human Resource Development Certificate
Program Number: 97-116-1
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This certificate establishes a foundation for developing employee effectiveness by focusing on the supervisor’s role in understanding, communicating and implementing organizational policies. Coursework entails: employment law; skills and tools to enhance employee performance, motivation and development; and workplace safety and health programs.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program—the credits can later be applied toward the Human Resources associate of applied science degree if the student desires. In addition, graduates or students currently enrolled in a program may find they have already completed some of the certificate’s requirements.
These classes are offered in the accelerated format and are designed for employed adults. Classes meet for six weeks, four hours per week. Extensive out-of-class work is required. Courses in this certificate can be customized for on-site company training.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Many people interested in this certificate are presently employed in the Human Resource Development field. These classes provide formal education and networking for employed adults.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|196-134||Legal Issues in the Workplace||3|
|196-136||Safety in the Workplace||3|
|196-193||Human Resource Management||3|
- Human Resource Development Certificate, 2015-2016
- Human Resource Development Certificate, 2014-2015
- Human Resource Development Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.