Food Production Certificate
Program Number: 97-316-3
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Food Production Certificate provides a convenient, short-term set of courses for people who currently work in the food service industry and wish to upgrade their skills and obtain formal training.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Opportunities for Advancement
Graduates of the certificate are encouraged to continue their formal training. Moraine Park also offers a technical diploma in Food Service Production and an associate of applied science degree in Culinary Arts. The certificate credits are transferable to the Culinary Arts associate of applied science degree and the Food Service Production technical diploma programs.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|316-147||Sanitation and Safety||2|
|316-183||Food Production for Vegetables and Potatoes||2|
|316-184||Food Production for Pastas, Grains and Breakfast Cookery||2|
|316-185||Food Production for Stocks and Soups||2|
|316-186||Food Production for Sauces and Speciality Soups||2|
|316-187||Food Production for Cold Food - Salads||2|
|316-188||Food Production for Cold Food - Appetizers and Sandwiches||2|
|316-189||Food Production for Meat, Fish and Poultry||2|
|316-190||Food Production for Hot Sandwiches, Deli and Short-Order Cookery||2|
- Food Production Certificate, 2015-2016
- Food Production Certificate, 2014-2015
- Food Production Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
Note: Students must purchase a uniform and a knife set for this certificate.