Early Childhood Preschool Credential Certificate
The Early Childhood Preschool Credential Certificate is designed for individuals working with children ages three to eight. This might include family child care providers, child care teachers, nursery school teachers, certified providers, or anyone wishing to provide a quality environment and learning activities for children in this critical age group.
All the Early Childhood Preschool Credential Certificate classes are directly transferable into the Child Care Services technical diploma and/or Early Childhood Education associate of applied science degree if students wish to continue their education.
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Child Care Teacher
- Exceptional Children's Aide
- Self-Employed Center Owner
- In-Home Provider/Nanny
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|307-148||ECE: Foundations of Early Childhood Education||3|
|307-167||ECE: Health, Safety and Nutrition||3|
|307-178||ECE: Art, Music and Language Arts||3|
|307-179||ECE: Child Development||3|
|307-188||ECE: Guiding Children's Behavior||3|
|307-102||ECE: Preschool Capstone||3|
- Early Childhood Preschool Credential Certificate, 2015-2016
- Early Childhood Preschool Credential Certificate, 2014-2015
- Early Childhood Preschool Credential Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.