Early Childhood Administrative Credential Certificate
Program Number: 97-307-1
School Year: 2015-2016
The Early Childhood Administrative Credential Certificate is comprised of six courses (18 credits) that address the many roles of program administrators and directors in early childhood settings. Students gain more knowledge in areas such as staffing, budget development, facilities management, determining community needs, understanding laws and regulations as well as best practices and performance standards.
The coursework is designed for current administrators, supervisors and child care teachers from early childhood settings who want to develop a stronger knowledge base of the administrative role. Upon completion, students may also apply to the Registry for the Wisconsin Professional Credential for Child Care Administrators.
Scholarships may be available for students who are employed in a licensed or exempt early childhood center or a licensed or certified family child care program. Applicants must have the support of their employer and possess a high school diploma or GED. Scholarships for the Early Childhood Administrative Credential Certificate are available through the Wisconsin Early Childhood Association.
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|307-131||Administration and Supervision||3|
|307-134||Early Childhood Programs and the External Environment||3|
- Early Childhood Administrative Credential Certificate, 2015-2016
- Early Childhood Administrative Credential Certificate, 2014-2015
- Early Childhood Administrative Credential Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.