Chiropractic Assistant: Therapy Certificate
Program Number: 97-523-4
School Year: 2014-2015
Campus: West Bend
Prepares students for careers as assistants to doctors of chiropractic. Upon completion, student will satisfy current State of Wisconsin Delegation law* in the areas of therapies, preliminary examination and case history.
*State laws are subject to change. State certification required.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Chiropractic Therapy Assistant
- Chiropractic Examination Assistant
- Certified Chiropractic Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
- A Criminal Background Check is required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|523-110||Introduction to Chiropractic Philosophy||2|
|523-170||Chiropractic Conjunctive Therapy||3|
|531-450||BLS for Healthcare Providers||.15|
- Chiropractic Assistant: Therapy Certificate, 2014-2015
- Chiropractic Assistant: Therapy Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
CPR training–healthcare provider–to include infant, child and adult CPR with AED instruction.