Chiropractic Assistant: Radiography Certificate
Program Number: 97-523-3
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: West Bend
Prepares students for careers as radiographic assistants to doctors of chiropractic. Upon completion, student will satisfy current State of Wisconsin Delegation law* in the area of radiography subject to state certification.
*State laws are subject to change.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Chiropractic Radiographic Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
- Health Requirements need to be met and a Criminal Background Check is required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|523-110||Introduction to Chiropractic Philosophy||2|
|523-151||Chiropractic Radiographic Dynamics||3|
|523-155||Chiropractic Radiographic Positioning||3|
|531-450||BLS for Healthcare Providers||.15|
- Chiropractic Assistant: Radiography Certificate, 2013-2014
- Chiropractic Assistant: Radiography Certificate, 2012-2013
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
CPR training–healthcare provider–to include infant, child and adult CPR with AED instruction.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.