Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate
Program Number: 97-462-1
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate prepares students to apply a variety of skills to educate students wishing to enter industrial manufacturing, equipment maintenance, troubleshooting and repair. The coursework provides basic instruction and hands-on experiences to develop broad-based skills in areas such as electricity, hydraulics and pneumatics to perform in industrial settings.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|620-105||Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics 1||2|
|804-113||College Technical Math 1A||3|
- Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2013-2014
- Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2012-2013
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
Courses taken and successfully completed within this certificate may count towards an associate degree in Mechatronics. Please contact a MPTC representative for additional information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.