Automotive Sales Certificate
Program Number: 97-104-2
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus: West Bend
The Automotive Sales Certificate provides students with the knowledge and skills to be successful in the competitive field of automotive sales. The courses provide in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry and dealership operations, customer relationship management, and sales principles and techniques. The certificate also provides an opportunity to obtain an internship at a local dealership. Current technologies, innovations and ethics are integrated throughout the certificate. This certificate is designed for, however not limited to, professionals with work experience or prior education in a degree program who desire to excel in the automotive sales industry.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- *Fees shown are 2014-2015 fees; 2015-2016 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Submit high school and other official college transcripts.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|104-185||Automotive Industry and Dealership Organization||3|
|104-186||Customer Relationship Management||3|
|104-187||Automotive Sales Principles and Techniques||3|
|104-188||Automotive Dealership Internship||3|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.