Advanced Office Software Suite Certificate
Program Number: 97-103-3
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
Students in this advanced certificate series gain knowledge and skills in the following office software:
- Advanced word processing
- Advanced spreadsheet, worksheet and workbook
- Advanced database creation and manipulation
- Advanced presentation application
- Linking and embedding capabilities
This ten-credit advanced certificate provides training in advanced Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and integration between these programs.
The Advanced Office Software Suite Certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program and the credits may later be applied toward a degree or diploma. This certificate complements many Moraine Park degree and diploma programs.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- This certificate complements any office or management career. Certification may promote career advancement in the following fields: technical writing, office management, development management, administration, customer service, account manager or program management.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-161||Advanced Microsoft Word||2|
|103-164||Advanced Microsoft Integration||2|
|103-183||Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint||2|
|103-188||Advanced Microsoft Access||2|
|103-190||Advanced Microsoft Excel||2|
- Advanced Office Software Suite Certificate, 2013-2014
- Advanced Office Software Suite Certificate, 2012-2013
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.