Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate
Program Number: 97-462-2
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus*: Fond du Lac
The Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate is intended to prepare students for entry into and advancement within the field of industrial maintenance. Graduates of this program will have the knowledge of the installation and repair of electrical and mechanical systems, motor controls and hydraulics systems.
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Automated Equipment Installer
- Facility Maintenance
- Lead Production Mechanic
- Production Maintenance
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Take the college assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). The ACCUPLACER assessment can be taken at MPTC.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|606-176||CAD 2-D, AutoCAD||3|
|- OR -|
- Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2015-2016
- Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2014-2015
- Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
Courses taken and successfully completed within this certificate may count towards an associate degree in Mechatronics. Please contact an MPTC representative for additional information.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.