Program Number: 97-801-2
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
This certificate promotes professional communication strategies and processes in the workplace. Communication skills are core among key skill sets employers seek, and while traditionally considered the "soft skills", strong communication skills and competencies strengthen an employee's value to the company.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Improve/upgrade employment opportunities.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|801-196||Oral and Interpersonal Communication||3|
|809-103||Thinking Critically and Creatively||3|
|- OR -|
|809-166||Introduction to Ethics: Theory and Application||3|
Current students, please see your Advisor for your academic planner.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.