Program Number: 97-523-3
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: West Bend
Prepares students for careers as radiographic assistants to doctors of chiropractic. Upon completion, student will satisfy current State of Wisconsin Delegation law* in the area of radiography subject to state certification.
*State laws are subject to change.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Chiropractic Radiographic Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|523-110||Natural Wellness Concepts||2|
|523-151||Chiropractic Radiographic Dynamics||3|
|523-155||Chiropractic Radiographic Positioning||3|
|531-450||BLS for Healthcare Providers||.15|
Current students, please see your Advisor for your academic planner.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
CPR training–healthcare provider–to include infant, child and adult CPR with AED instruction.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.