Responsible Beverage Services
The Responsible Beverage Service course has been developed by the Wisconsin Technical College System and complies with Wisconsin Statutes 125.04(5), 125.17(6) and 134.66(2m).
- Designed to educate owners/operators and employees of the food and beverage industry who sell and serve alcohol beverages and/or tobacco products.
- Fulfills Department of Revenue's Alcohol Beverage Bill (SB462) which requires new applicants, bartenders or operators to complete the training before a license is issued.
- May fulfill municipal ordinances, where applicable.
- A certificate will be awarded for satisfactory completion of the course.
Responsible Beverage Service courses are offered frequently throughout the district.
- Search for Course #311-400 in our course schedule.
- To register, call 1-800-472-4554 or 920-924-3207
To view our class offerings in PDF click here.
For more information, please call Laura Schelter at 920-924-6408.