Forklift Safety Training
Explores the basics of forklift operation in the workplace. The training covers factors affecting safe operation for the operator, the load, the forklift and the physical environment. Certification is available upon completion.
- Course Title: Forklift Safety
- Course Number: 460-400
- Cost: $50 for eight-hour session
- Note: Individuals from out of state may be subject to an additional out-of-state fee.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Textbook: Required and available at the Fond du Lac bookstore for
- Purchase book before class begins
- Location: Moraine Park Technical College, 235 North National Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI 54935-2884
- To register for one of the following dates, please call 920-924-3207 or 1-800-472-4554
|30035||Saturday, March 2||7:45 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.||B-111|
|30036||Thursday, May 23||7:45 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.||B-111|
Customized, on-site training is available. For more details, please call Kathy Hass at 920-924-6436.