It’s not too early to take charge of your future!
Building a career pathway will prepare you for a career that will best fit your interests and abilities. Instead of drifting from class to class in high school, select classes that connect you to an exciting career future. Your learning becomes relevant and your classes become related. Once you start, you will see that the possibilities are endless!
Get real, get started….go to…
Recent high school graduates, don’t let your credits go to waste! Complete a Moraine Park Transcript Request Form to have your credits transferred to the college of your choice.
High school students who successfully complete a transcripted course earn both high school and technical college credit.
Transcripted credits apply to courses that:
- Are MPTC courses taught in the high schools using technical college curriculum and textbooks.
- Are taught by high school teachers.
- Follow MPTC’s grading policies.
- Are recorded on the MPTC transcript. (Formal college record)
- May be transferred to other Wisconsin technical colleges.
How do these agreements benefit you, the student?
- You can earn credits toward a technical diploma or associate degree while still in high school.
- You do not pay a fee for the credits earned – textbooks or tuition.
- If you enroll at MPTC, you will not have to retake the course you already received credit for while still in high school. You save both time and money.
For a full list of transcripted credit courses, click here.