Welcome High School Staff!
The resources and information below will serve as a helpful tool as you build Career Pathways in your high school.
Building Programs of Study for your school? The WI Career Pathways Web site is the best resource for you to develop Career Pathways for students in your high school. Students can also build Programs of Study on the new student site. Please visit the WI Career Pathways Web site today to get started!
If this is your first time on the site, please contact Jennifer Wagner or by phone at 920-924-3428 to be issued a user name and password.
Transcripted Credit Grading Policy
Transcripted Credit Request Process
MPTC Articulation Reference Guide to get started. This guide will provide you detailed information on the Career Prep articulation process.
Step 1: Determine Courses to Articulate
View the list of MPTC courses that have been transcripted in the past. This list is a guide, but is not intended to limit the possibilities of courses that could transcript. You can also view the curriculum of the course (s) you are interested in, in addition to the Clusters and Pathways Guide.
Step 2: Submit a Transcripted Credit Request
The request form gives us some details about you and the course(s) you wish to transcript. You will be able to specify the MPTC course you think is a good match.
- Transcripted Credit Request Form
- Certification Requirements – You can use this document as a guide, as we may accept other credentials for certification.
Step 3: Next Steps
After you submit the form above, the Career Pathway Coordinator will contact you to discuss your request. After MPTC and your High School have agreed upon the transcripted credit course, the next steps are:
- Complete the MPTC Career Prep Transcripted Credit Instructor Application
- Determine when you will offer the course and how many sections will be offered.
- Submit the required MPTC Transcripted Credit Articulation Agreement annually. This agreement will be sent to you during the second semester of each year.
Please contact Jennifer Wagner, Career Pathway Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-924-3428 for additional questions.