Education abroad is a powerful way for students to build real world skills, gain self-confidence, and develop global awareness. Moraine Park Technical College provides several international education opportunities. Short-term programs in 2015 will include service learning projects in Jamaica, hands-on business and marketing experiences in Ireland, and exchange programs in Germany. Students can also spend a full summer or semester abroad while earning Moraine Park credits!
Experienced Based Learning Annual Report - View the Report
- Benjamin Gilman International Scholarships provide opportunities for U.S. undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding to participate in study and intern abroad programs worldwide.
- The Foundation for Global Scholars works to create global citizens and leaders through scholarships that help undergraduate students obtain international experience.
- Boren Awards provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. students to study abroad, focusing on geographic areas, languages, and fields of study that are critical to U.S. interests and underrepresented in study abroad.
- The Illinois Consortium of International Studies & Programs (ICISP) offers partial scholarships for semester-long and summer-long programs in countries such as Spain, Costa Rica, England, and Austria.
- Students often participate in fundraising while preparing for study abroad travel. Talk to the International Education Coordinator for more ideas!
For more information about International Education at Moraine Park Technical College contact:
International Education Coordinator
Phone: (920) 887-4470