Education abroad is a powerful way for students to build real world skills, gain self-confidence, and develop global awareness. Moraine Park Technical College provides several international education opportunities. Contact us to learn about short-term programs in Guatemala, Ireland, Belize, Germany, and other locations, as well as full-semester or full-summer programs!
- Follow us on Facebook!
- Student Guidebook to Studying Abroad provides resources, scholarships, tips and tricks for studying abroad.
- Benjamin Gilman International Scholarships provide opportunities for U.S. undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding to participate in study and intern abroad programs worldwide.
- The Foundation for Global Scholars works to create global citizens and leaders through scholarships that help undergraduate students obtain international experience.
- Boren Awards provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. students to study abroad, focusing on geographic areas, languages, and fields of study that are critical to U.S. interests and underrepresented in study abroad.
- The Illinois Consortium of International Studies & Programs (ICISP) offers partial scholarships for semester-long and summer-long programs in countries such as Spain, Costa Rica, England, and Austria.
- Students often participate in fundraising while preparing for study abroad travel. Talk to the International Education Coordinator for more ideas!
For more information about International Education at Moraine Park Technical College contact:
Student Involvement Specialist