Service-Learning at Moraine Park Technical College
Service-Learning combines community service with classroom instruction. While this kind of experiential learning includes volunteer activity (the service), its focus is on application of classroom learning (the learning) to the activity. Students help their community as part of a course, and the community engagement:
- Is integrated into and enhances the curriculum of the class.
- Requires student reflection.
- Addresses a community issue or problem.
- Benefits both the student and the service agency.
- Connects learning and assessment to the real world.
Experienced Based Learning Annual Report - View the Report
For more information about Service-Learning at Moraine Park Technical College contact:
Phone: (920) 924-3153