On Campus using a non-VDI College Computer
1. While logged into a non-VDI College computer, press “Ctrl + Alt + Delete”.
2. Click the “Change Password” button.
3. Type in your current and new password in the fields provided. (See list of complexity requirements, below)
4. Click OK.
5. You will receive a “Your password has been changed” message upon successful change.
Off Campus or using a Personal Computer or VDI
Follow the instructions for “I forgot my myMPTC password. How do I reset it?“
Password Complexity Requirements
- Must be at least 8 characters long.
- Cannot include any part of your username, first name, or last name.
- Must meet three of the next four requirements:
a. Must include at least one upper case letter.
b. Must include at least one lower case letter.
c. Must include at least one number.
d. Must include at least one special character (with the exception of the $ or @ symbol).