- This event has passed.
ISO 9001: Internal Auditor
August 16 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$955
Mandated by ISO 900l, quality auditing is a catalyst for corrective action, continuous improvement and adherence to the ISO standard. Participants will learn how to accurately conduct an audit of mpany/Business processes, the required ISO procedures, and the QMS to ensure compliance. Price includes materials and refreshments.
This course meets on Wednesdays, August 16, 23, 30 and September 6, 13 and 20.
Upon completion, participants will be able to answer the following questions:
- Understand ISO 900l standard and auditing requirements
- Explain how to effectively conduct an interview audit, and requirements of internal auditors
- Evaluate conformance to the QMS and Company/Business processes
- Assess system conformity and effectiveness, along with adherence to current ISO standards
- Demonstrate use of a Process Turtle tool to understand processes, realize the process flow, and develop internal audit questions