Register for the classes you’re interested in. If you want to take a class for fun or improve your job skills without enrolling in a program, there is no need to apply!
Taking a class for the first time?
A. Register in person, by phone or mail
Non-program students may register after Open Registration begins. Find out when you can register for courses here.
- Phone: 920-924-3207 or 1-800-472-4554,
- In-Person at any of our campus locations.
- Enrollment Services Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (CLOSED Fridays in July)
- By Mail: Print, complete and mail the registration form to:Moraine Park Technical College
Attention: Student Services Center
PO Box 1940
Fond du Lac WI 54936-1940
B. Open your myMPTC Online Account and Student E-Mail
Once you’re registered, you’re expected to open your myMPTC account and set up your password. Your myMPTC account is how the college communicates with you. It will allow you to do several things such as register for classes, pay, view your grades and much more. Read More…
Taken a class at MPTC before?
Register via the myMPTC portal. Go to the Student Tab and select Add/Drop Classes from Student Tools.