Have you taken a class before?
Register via the myMPTC portal. Go to the Student Tab and select Add/Drop Classes from Student Tools.
Are you taking a class for the first time?
Non-program students may register after Open Registration begins. Find out when you can register for courses here.
You need to register by:
- Phone: 920-924-3207 or 1-800-472-4554,
- In-Person at any of our campus locations.
- Enrollment Services Hours
- Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- By Mail: Print, complete and mail the registration form to:
Moraine Park Technical College
Attention: Student Services Center
PO Box 1940
Fond du Lac WI 54936-1940
Note about Fee Obligations:
- When you register you are responsible for all tuition and fees.
- All fees are due by the designated payment deadlines or if after the deadline, at the time of registration. Fees must be paid in full, a payment plan set up, your financial aid complete or an authorization to pay by a third party (DVR, Financial Aid, etc.) on file to guarantee your spot in a class.
- Moraine Park reserves the right to withdraw students from course for nonpayment. However, nonpayment does not automatically result in withdrawal.
- Do you need to withdraw from a course or change courses?
- Please complete and submit the Add/ Drop Form and read the Payment, Withdrawal and Refund Overview.
- Payment, Withdrawal and Refund Overview