Have you been accepted to a program?
Register via myMPTC. Go to the Student Tab and select Add/Drop Classes from Student Tools.
Alternate Registration Methods:
- Phone: 920-924-3207 or 1-800-472-4554,
- In-Person at any of our campus locations.
- Enrollment Services Hours
- Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CLOSED Fridays in July)
- By Mail Print, complete and mail the registration form to:
Moraine Park Technical College
Attention: Student Services Center
PO Box 1940
Fond du Lac WI 54936-1940
Note about Fee Obligations:
- When you register you are responsible for all tuition and fees.
- All fees are due by the designated payment deadlines or if after the deadline, at the time of registration. Fees must be paid in full, a payment plan set up, your financial aid complete or a Third Party Contract Application on file to guarantee your spot in a class.
- Moraine Park reserves the right to withdraw students from course for nonpayment. However, nonpayment does not automatically result in withdrawal.
- Payment, Withdrawal and Refund Overview