Online New Student Orientation
If you are unable to attend one of the in-person sessions, please complete the online version of New Student Orientation.
New Student Orientation is a program that offers you the opportunity to learn about services and opportunities provided to all Moraine Park students. Additionally, New Student Orientation informs you about specific requirements for students while attending Moraine Park.
Things you will learn and obtain by attending New Student Orientation:
- How to register for classes
- Accessing academic advising
- Tips for being a successful college student
- Get your student ID
- Set up your student email account and computer access if you have not already done so
- Support Services
- College terms and language 101-what does it all mean?
For questions regarding New Student Orientation, please call: 800-472-4554.