The Moraine Park Foundation’s 2017 Black & White Gourmet Dinner was an evening to remember. Guests’ palates were delighted with a six-course meal prepared by our talented culinary instructors and students. The meal consisted of:
- Appetizer: Aperitif of Fresh Vegetable Cocktail and Herbs
- Salad: Arugula, Dried Fig and Dolcina Gorgonzola Salad
- Soup: Creamed Spring Onion Soup with Grande Aged Provolone
- Intermezzo: Moringa Tea Sorbet
- Entrée: Braised Wisconsin Free Range Chicken and Confit with Warm Radish Slaw, Couscous and Cilantro Yogurt
- Dessert: Raspberry, White Chocolate and Chocolate Neapolitan Mousse
In addition to great cuisine, guests were entertained by a local harpist, bid on great silent auction items, and tried their luck at our popular wine cork pull and heads or tails 50-50 raffle.
The event raised nearly $30,000 for student scholarships and emergency financial assistance.
2017 Presenting Sponsor
2017 Gold Sponsor
2017 Silver Sponsor
2017 Bronze Sponsors
2017 Corporate Table & Event Partners