The Moraine Park Foundation’s 2017 Black & White Gourmet Dinner is sure to be an evening to remember.
We’ll delight our guests’ palate with a six-course meal prepared by our talented culinary instructors and students.
- Appetizer: Aperitif of Fresh Vegetable Cocktail and Herbs
- Salad: Arugula, Dried Fig and Dolcina Gorgonzola Salad
- Soup: Creamed Spring Onion Soup with Grande Aged Provolone
- Intermezzo: Moringa Tea Sorbet
- Entrée: Braised Wisconsin Free Range Chicken and Confit with Warm Radish Slaw, Couscous and Cilantro Yogurt
- Dessert: Raspberry, White Chocolate and Chocolate Neapolitan Mousse
In addition to great cuisine, guests will be entertained by local talent, bid on great silent auction items, and try their luck at our popular wine cork pull.
Tickets are $100 per person or a corporate table of eight can be purchased for $800. Reservations are limited. To make reservations, contact Joan Brezinsky at 920-924-3281 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Moraine Park Technical College – Fond du Lac Campus
Enter through C-1 entrance in our new addition.
Black and white business or cocktail attire suggested.
2017 Presenting Sponsor
2017 Gold Sponsor
2017 Silver Sponsor
2017 Bronze Sponsors
2017 Corporate Table & Event Partners