Preparing students for success in a diverse and globally connected world.
A college of choice for students and a strategic partner for business and industry.
Build a supportive culture to make us an employer of choice.
- Demonstrate a collaborative and supportive culture.
- Plan opportunities for employee development and retention and employee talent acquisition.
- Foster a flexible workplace and encourage a healthy lifestyle and work/life balance.
Improve student success through innovative programming, delivery and services.
- Foster opportunities for meaningful student engagement.
- Create and sustain outstanding experiences throughout the student life cycle.
- Develop innovative and integrated solutions to recruit and retain diverse target markets.
- Create flexible learning and delivery models to improve student access, engagement and success.
Strengthen our K-16 and community connections.
- Foster collaboration and connectivity among business partners, alumni, community agencies and Moraine Park to improve promotion, persistence and placement.
- Create an inclusive learning environment throughout the K-16 community.
- Increase the visibility of MPTC’s impact to the communities we serve.
Advance the efficient and effective use of technology.
- Expand and sustain the use and understanding of available technology to the greater College community.
- Advance emerging technologies to remain competitive and a technological leader.
- Use technologies to support data-driven decision making.