Preparing students for success in a diverse and globally connected world.
A college of choice for students and a strategic partner for business and industry.
Build a supportive culture to make us an employer of choice.
- Enhance an environment that fosters greater collaboration, employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Develop effective strategies, opportunities, and resources to engage employees.
Improve student success through innovative programming, delivery, and services.
- Capitalize and advance technologies and our environment to enhance teaching, learning and services.
- Identify areas of occupational demand using the program development process to create or redesign cost-effective programming.
- Enhance and promote services to support student development and diversity.
Strengthen our K-16 and community connections.
- Be the solution for the workforce shortage and skills gap.
- Initiate and cultivate K-16, business and community partnerships.
- Promote employee and student engagement within our communities.
Advance the efficient and effective use of technology.
- Assess the impact of college technology and related processes for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identify and address areas of greatest need for technology improvements and training across the College.
- Strengthen existing technologies or integrate new technology to improve student access and support.