Thank you for your interest in the Moraine Park Technical College District Board. The application process is currently closed. Please check back in early-February for updates on the 2018-21 membership term appointment process.
In order to be eligible for appointment to the Moraine Park District Board, applicants must:
- Live within the Moraine Park District.
- Submit a properly completed application form.
- Submit at least two letters of reference.
- Personally attend the appointment meeting/public hearing to be interviewed.
In the appointment process:
- Equal consideration is given to the general population distribution within the district.
- Equal consideration is given to the distribution of women and minorities.
- Consideration is also given to representatives of business and industry as required for the employer and employee member categories.
- No two members of the district board may be officials of the same governmental unit.
- No district board member may be a member of the school board that employs the school district administrator.
- All applicants are eligible to be considered for the additional member category.
Click here for statistics and a general overview of the Wisconsin Technical College System.
Questions can be directed to:
Executive Assistant – President’s Office
Moraine Park Technical College
235 North National Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
920-929-2127 or email@example.com