District Board Appointment Process
Thank you for your interest in the Moraine Park Technical College District Board. The application process is currently closed. Please check back in early February 2015 for updates on the 2015-18 membership term appointment process.
In order to be eligible for appointment to the Moraine Park District Board, applicants must:
- Live within the Moraine Park District.
- Submit a properly completed application form.
- Submit at least two letters of reference.
- Personally attend the appointment meeting/public hearing to be interviewed.
In the appointment process:
- Equal consideration is given to the general population distribution within the district.
- Equal consideration is given to the distribution of women and minorities.
- Consideration is also given to representatives of business and industry as required for the employer and employee member categories.
- No two members of the district board may be officials of the same governmental unit.
- No district board member may be a member of the school board that employs the school district administrator.
- All applicants are eligible to be considered for the additional member category.
Click here for statistics and a general overview of the Wisconsin Technical College System.
Questions can be directed to:
Executive Assistant to the President and District Board
Moraine Park Technical College
235 North National Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
920-929-2127 or email@example.com