Staff available to assist with:
- Program Details
- Completion of Admissions Requirements
- Information on Financial Aid
- Moraine Park Foundation Scholarships
- High School Classes that Count as College Credits
- Support Services for Student Success
4:45 Applying to College-Admissions/Advising
5:15 Paying for College-Financial Aid/Foundation Scholarships
5:45 Earning College Credits in High School
- An overview of the programs
- Meet with Admissions, Financial Aid and select Student Services staff.
- Meet the program instructors/staff
Business, Technology and Digital Arts
Consumer and Hospitality Services
Environmental Sciences and Trades
Health Science and Human Services
- Student must attend event for $30 application fee waiver. A photo ID is required.
- Application fee waiver is valid only for Associate Degrees and Technical Diplomas of 30+ credits. Does not apply to certificates and Apprenticeships.