Moraine Park Technical College guarantees up to six credits of additional coursework to graduates of Moraine Park that do not become employed in their program or related area within six months after graduation or whose employer verifies that the graduate does not have entry-level job skills.
A graduate of an associate of applied science degree program or technical diploma program who is a resident of Wisconsin is exempt from tuition and fees for up to six credits within the same occupational program for which the degree or diploma was awarded if the graduate applies for the exemption within six months of graduation and any of the following applies:
- The graduate must provide written verification to the Registrar that certifies all of the following apply:
- The graduate has not secured employment in the occupational field in which he or she received the degree or diploma.
- The graduate has actively pursued employment in that occupational field.
- The graduate has not refused employment in that occupational field or in a related field.
- The graduate has actively sought the assistance of the College’s Employment Services Office.
- Within 90 days after his or her initial employment, the graduate’s employer certifies to the Registrar that the graduatelacks entry-level job skills and specifies, in writing, the specific areas in which the graduate’s skills are deficient.